Registration Now Open for
Spring 2020 Boys & Girls World Cup!!
We are asking parents, players and coaches to nominate a parent, player or coach for a weekly award. We love our soccer community and would like to recognize people who routinely go above and beyond! Please send your nomination, as well as a brief explanation of why you are nominating this person, email@example.com
NEXT BOARD MEETING:
- Date/Time: Mon, March 9th , 2020 at 7:00 PM (Arrive at 7:00 PM).
- Location: Saugus Elks (401 Main Street, Saugus) (View Map)
BOARD MEETINGS ARE HELD ON THE SECOND MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH and all parents are encouraged to attend. Please note the October meeting was moved up to accommodate the Columbus Day holiday
Home Fields are located at the Anna Parker Playground.
Address: Essex St, Saugus, MA 01906
Click Here for Google Map of Anna Parker
As always please help SYSA maintain these fields for the health and safety of our children
- NO Dogs are allowed on fields – Saugus Town Ordinance 507.07
- NO Littering
- NO Smoking
- Alcoholic Beverages Prohibited
- Absolutely no vehicles are allowed on the fields without permission of Field Director
Thank you for your cooperation!